An open board temperature controller from Oven Industries is specifically designed with a proportional integral control algorithm to provide the most precise control to thermoelectric (Peltier effect) modules at the most economical price.
The H bridge control provides a seamless transition between heating and cooling, eliminating dead spots. A red LED for heat and green LED for cooling indicate mode. Pulse Width Modulation controls the power level in the thermoelectric module at a base frequency of 900Hz. Power resolution is one of ±255 steps in the load circuit control.
· Solid State H-Bridge Control
· Bi-Directional Control (Seamless Transition)
· Red LED Heating Mode " Green LED Cooling Mode
· Proportional Integral control algorithm
· Pulse width modulated output
· TTL to USB communication via optional OI-TTL-Cable.
· Support and Digital control through included GUI & DLL