IXYS Corporation has introduced the SS150 and SS275 Series High Power Silicon Carbide (SiC) Diodes by its IXYS Colorado division. Three diode configurations provide designers with flexible connection and layout options.
Packaged in our low inductance, surface mount DE Series package, these products provide excellent switching performance.
The SS150 and SS275 are both available in 600V, 10A and 1200V, 5A ratings. Standard internal configurations include:
- TI - Triple Independent - no common connections
- TA - Triple Anode - anodes are tied together
- TC - Triple Cathode - cathodes are tied together
The SS150 and SS275 High Power SiC Diode Modules are ideal for applications such as:
- MHz Switch Mode Power Supplies
- High Frequency Converters
- Resonant Converters
- Rectifier Circuits
The use of Silicon Carbide allows extremely fast switching, high frequency operation, with zero recovery and temperature independent behavior. Coupled with our low inductance RF package, these diodes can be utilized in any number of fast switching diode circuits or high frequency converter applications.
SS150 & SS275 Features:
- Surface Mount Package
- 600V, 10A and 1200V, 5A Available
- Zero Reverse Recovery
- High Frequency Operation
- Temperature Independent Behavior
- Low Inductance
- Positive Temperature Coefficient for VF