Newly released from Seiko Instruments, the S-24C Series (2-wire interface) and S-25C Series (SPI interface) are low current consumption and wide range operational serial E2PROMs. Each series has the capacity range of 1 Kbit to 1 Mbit. Page write and sequential read are available. Applications include digital video cameras, PCs and PC peripherals, TVs, DVD recorders, mobile phones, car navigation units, and more.
- Operating Voltage: Read 1.6 to 5.5 V; write 1.7 to 5.5 V
- Operation Frequency: 400 kHz
- Page Write: 16 bytes/page
- Data Retention: 100 years (at 25° C)
- Packages: 8-Pin SOP, 8-Pin TSSOP, SNT-8A, TMSOP-8
For more information, contact Seiko Instruments USA Inc., 2990 Lomita Blvd., Torrance, CA 90505. Phone: (310) 517-7771.