New Class 2 approved transformers are designed for use in energy efficient, household and commercial appliances and heating ventilating air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC-R). The transformers are designed as drop in replacements for major brands to reduce customer/supplier transition costs and deliver per annum savings. Transformers are available with multiple primary and secondary windings, inherently or non-inherently limited (for externally fused applications) for printed circuit board (PCB) mount, solder/quick connect terminals and lead wires.
Typical applications include control panels, HVAC-R, automotive, pools and spas, water treatment, residential and commercial lighting and food preparation equipment.
• High safety isolation.
• Inherently or non-inherently limited.
• 100% hipot tested at 2500V.
• 50/60 Hz standard.
• Touch Safe lead connections (upon request)
• UL, cUL, VDE approved models
• Up to 100VA (Class 2 models)
Benefits of Using Wabash Transformer:
• Over 30 years of experience with Class 2 transformers.
• Leading the industry with cost effective solutions and drop in replacement to competitive brands.
• Cost competitive quotes (made in USA and/or Mexico).
• Global supply chain provides risk-free and reliable product(s) design and
• Supply chain programs (e.g. Just in Time, Consignment, KanBan) available.
To request product literature please visit us at www.wabashtransformer.com or call us at 630-628-9999.