Fluke Corp. announces the Fluke 320 Series True-rms Clamp Meters, a line of tools engineered to produce noise-free, reliable measurements in the toughest environments. Designed to be long-lasting and easy to use, the Fluke 323, 324, and 325 clamp meters are well suited for rugged, all-purpose use in residential, commercial, HVAC/R, and light industrial electrical applications.
Fluke 320 Series features include:
- Slim, ergonomic design for comfortable all-day use
- Large, easy-to-read display
- CAT III 600 V/CAT IV 300 V safety ratings
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurement of non-linear signals
- Dc current, frequency and resistance to 40 kilohms for motor testing
For more information, contact Fluke Corp., P.O. Box 9090, Everett, WA 98206. Phone: (800) 443-5853.