GlacialLight, a sub-division of the experienced technology manufacturer GlacialTech Inc., launches all-new Capella Series of LED products with the GL-DL06 LED Downlight. This high-performance 6-inch 12 watt LED downlight acts as a bulb and fixture all-in-one. Simply, wire the GL-DL06 into a 6-inch hole in a ceiling and immediately receive 120 degrees of light of up to 730 lumens. This high-brightness lighting solution's slim, sleek, and fashionable circular design make it perfect for commercial uses in malls, supermarkets, showrooms, offices, and hallways. It is also an excellent product for residential lighting applications.
For indoor use, the GL-DL06 LED Downlight takes an AC 100-240V power source. Users can choose CCT of 3000K, 4000K, or 6000K that emit 560, 560, and 730 lumens of light respectively. With rated lifespans of 30,000 hours, GlacialLight's Capella Series Downlights provide functional, high-quality, well-designed light to users and are a fashionable choice for commercial and residential lighting applications. GlacialLight plans to add to the currently available 6-inch diameter Capella Series LED Downlight with 4-inch, 8-inch, and 10-inch sizes as well.
Thinking of the environment, GlacialLight designed the Capella Series GL-DL06 LED Downlight to be RoHS compliant. Furthermore, it contains no hazardous chemicals, such as mercury, and does not emit harmful UV or IR rays, making it more eco-friendly than traditional lighting fixtures. With a power conversion efficiency of greater than 80%, GlacialLight is extremely excited to give consumers the LED Capella Series.
- Directional lighting: ideal for flashlights/torches and spotlights
- No warm-up time in cold environments: LEDs don't require warm-up time like conventional CFLs
- No harmful radiation and no hazardous metals: LEDs don't emit harmful radiation such as Ultraviolet or Infrared emitting halogen lamps and don't contain hazardous metals such as mercury contained in mercury lamps
- Extremely long lifetimes free users from frequent bulb replacement
- Extremely small carbon footprints: an environmentally-friendly technology