Murata’s 1-kW DRQ-11.4/88-L48 Series of quarter-brick, intermediate bus, dc-dc converter modules address the growing power requirements of high-reliability networking and telecommunications infrastructure equipment.
The fully regulated converter series provides 11.4 VOUT at 88 A, with a VIN range of 36 to 60 V dc, operating from 48-V dc battery systems or networking equipment that operates at 54 VIN. This fully regulated, fixed-frequency, 1-kW-rated bus converter maintains an efficiency level of 97%, according to the company.
- Designed for regulated intermediate bus architectures (RIBAs)
- Parallel load sharing of two or more modules
- Monotonic startup into pre-bias output conditions
- Overcurrent and overtemperature protection
- Stable no-load operation
- Negative logic standard configuration (positive logic optional)
- Up to +85°C thermal performance (with derating)
- Remote on/off enable Control
- Fully isolated to 1500 V dc
- Integrated baseplate design provides thermal performance and flexibility for end-use thermal management
- Supports pre-biased startup and eliminates reverse-current issues during system start and shutdown
- Wide 2:1 input voltage range meets the requirements for 48-V battery systems in telecommunications applications