The OPTIGA™ Trust E is part of Infineon's OPTIGA Trust family, a full range of embedded security products addressing the device authentication market. As embedded systems are increasingly at risk from counterfeiting, unauthorized products, intentional attacks, and unintentional operator errors, Infineon recently introduced the OPTIGA™ Trust E - SLS 32AIA.
The OPTIGA™ Trust E - SLS 32AIA is a turnkey security solution for industrial automation systems, smart homes, consumer devices and medical devices. This new advanced security controller comes with full system-integration support for easy and cost effective deployment to offer reliable security for your assets.
The OPTIGA™ Trust E solution delivers:
- Enhanced security for high-end goods
- Fast and easy system integration
- Cost effective deployment
OPTIGA™ Trust E key features Benefits of the enhanced pre-programmed security solution from Infineon include:
- I2C interface
- Up to 10Kbytes of user memory
- Advanced asymmetric cryptography (ECC 256bit)
- -40°C to +85°C temperature range *Small USON-10 package outline (3x3mm)