The 63115A LED Simulating DC Electronic Load from Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. is rated 10 A/600 V/300 W. The 63110A/13 A/15 A load is specifically designed to simulate LED characteristics in order to test the functions of LED drivers. Not only can it test in stable conditions, it can also test turn on. PWM dimming characteristics of the LED driver and the Rd value can be adjusted according to the LED V-I curve, suiting it for LED driver testing.
· Simulates the LED for driver testing
· Programmable LED operating resistance (Rd)
· Programmable internal resistance (Rr) for simulating LED ripple current
· Fast response for PWM dimming test
· Up to eight channels in one mainframe
· 16-bit precision voltage and current measurement with dual-range
· Full Protection: OV, OC, OP and OT protection