A fully illuminated power-rated rocker switch is sealed to IP66 ratings without the boot. No rubber boot / PVC cap is needed for our brand new RBW2 series rocker switch. It uses a patented sealing technology (patent no. US 7,872,205 B2) to provide protection from dust and water, all while offering full illumination in a 22mm x 30mm panel cutout. This sealed and illuminated rocker switch is approved under the new UL 61058-1 rating and UL approved up to 1/3HP.
The markets for the new fully illuminated RBW2 series sealed rocker switch include commercial appliances, electrical housewares, floor care appliances, industrial controls, medical equipment, white goods and more. Specifications include:
- Electrical Life: 50,000 cycles
- Mechanical Life: 50,000 cycles
- Contact Resistance: <30milliohms Max.
- Insulation Resistance: 500Megaohms Min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 1000VAC for 1 minute
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +85C min.
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Panel Cutout: 22mm x 30mm
- Function: DPST, Off-On; DPDT On-On