IXYS Corp. announced the introduction of the Development Kit for its PIM-Mini compact and lightweight laser diode driver by its IXYS Colorado division. The PIM-Mini Development Kit greatly simplifies your OEM design process by providing everything you need to operate your laser diode in a pre-assembled and pretested package.
The Development Kit includes:
· The PIM-Mini air-cooled pulsed current source in a 5A, 10A, 20A, 50A or 200A output current configuration;
· A PDG-2500 Digital Pulse Generator with touch screen and USB computer interface, controls the laser pulse width, frequency and output power;
· A DC Power Supply that provides all support and laser power;
· A fully assembled and tested development interface printed circuit board assembly (PCB) with all interface connections; and
· All interconnect cables, accessories, interface PCB schematics and a Quick Start Guide.
In addition to OEM prototyping, the development kit's flexibility and ease of use also makes it ideal for research, laboratory and scientific applications requiring a compact and economical high-performance pulsed laser diode system.