The U.S. biomass power market is expected to see nominal growth expected during 2014-2025 according to a research report titled "Biopower in United States, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles," now available with ReportsnReports.com.
Government support in conjunction with technology development is driving global renewable power installations says this U.S.-focused biopower industry research. The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global Biopower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in United States (includes conventional thermal, hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and Biopower) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2025 in United States Biopower market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to Biopower market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biopower market, the United States power market, the United States renewable power market and the United States biopower market. The scope of the research includes:
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2014-2025. * An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biogas, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2013, installed capacity split by major biopower countries in 2013 and detailed cost analysis.
- Power market scenario in the United States and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on the United States renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2013.
- Detailed overview of the United States biopower market with installed capacity, generation, biopower market segmentation based on feedstock (2013-2017) and number of homes powered (2001-2025).
- Deal analysis of the United States biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.