E-Switch recently announced the TL3750 series ultra-miniature tact switch. This switch is unique in its tiny size - a mere 3mm x 2mm! It also has a low profile at only 0.58mm, and is surface mount with gull wing termination. It has a 300,000 cycle life expectancy.
The applications and markets for the switch include the ever-growing wearable technology market, medical equipment, audio/visual, computer peripherals, consumer electronics, telecommunications, instrumentation and more.
Specifications for the TL3750 series tact switch include:
- Electrical Rating: 50mA @ 12VDC
- Electrical Life: 300,000 Cycles
- Mechanical Life: 300,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: 500mW Max. initial
- Insulation Resistance: 100MW at 100VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 100VAC for 1 min.
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 90°C
- Operating Force: 100, 180, 240 gf
- Travel: 0.13mm Contact Arrangement: SPST