NXP released 11 new Schottky rectifiers in the ultra-small and thin 0.6 × 0.3 × 0.3 mm package DSN0603 (0201 inch). NXP offers the largest portfolio of these devices, which now includes 13 types with IF max up to 500 mA and VR max up to 40 V. You can choose low IR as well as low VF optimized versions. With industry benchmark values for low VF, they are ideal for slim, mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, where compact size, light weight, and high efficiency for reduced power consumption are key.
- Ultra small package size of 0.6 x 0.3 x 0.3 mm (0201 inch)
- Excellent thermal performance (Ptot of 525 mW @ 1 cm² pad)
- High peak current capability (IFSM of 4.5 A max and IFRM of up to 2 A max)
- Tj up to 125 °C
- Reverse voltage VR: 12 V, 20 V, 30 V, 40 V
- Forward current IF(avg.): 0.2 A, 0.5 A
- Low VF and low IR optimized types