Fairchild Semiconductor introduced the FDPC8011S, a 25V, 3.3x3.3mm², low-profile Dual Power Clip Asymmetric N-Channel Module. Developed to operate at higher switching frequencies, the FDPC8011S consists of a 1.4mohm SyncFET™ technology and a 5.4mohm control, low-figure of merit N-Channel MOSFET integrated in an all-clip package, which helps reduce the capacitor count and inductor size in synchronous buck applications. The device's source down, low-side allows for simple placement and routing, enabling a more compact board layout and achieving optimal thermal performance. The FDPC8011S delivers over 25A output current and has a 2X output current capacity improvement over other conventional 3x3mm² dual MOSFETs.
- Control N-Channel MOSFET with RDS(ON) = 5.4mΩ Typical, (7.3mΩ Max) at VGS = 4.5V
- Synchronous N-Channel MOSFET with RDS(ON) = 1.4mΩ Typical, (2.1mΩ Max) at VGS = 4.5V
- Low inductance packaging shortens rise/fall times, resulting in lower switching losses
- MOSFET integration enables optimum layout for lower circuit inductance and reduced switch node ringing
- Price: US $1.60 in 1,000 quantity pieces
- Availability: Samples available upon request.
- Delivery: 8-12 weeks ARO