The low-capacitance SP2574NUTG TVS Diode Array (SPA® Diode) from Littelfuse, Inc. is designed to protect high-speed, differential data lines from damage due to ESD (electrostatic discharge), CDE (cable discharge events), EFT (electrical fast transients), and lightning-induced surges. The SP2574NUTG, which is part of the SP2574N Series of TVS Diode Arrays, can protect up to four channels or two differential pairs up to 40 A (IEC61000-4-5) and 30 kV ESD (IEC61000-4-2). Its low capacitance (just 3.8 pF TYP from I/O to ground) and low clamping voltage (15 percent lower at 40A than other competitive solutions) make it ideal for protecting high-speed data interfaces, such as 1GbE applications found in notebooks, switches, servers, etc. It is also well-suited for use in WAN/LAN equipment, LVDS interfaces, integrated magnetics, and Smart TV applications.
The SP2574NUTG TVS Diode Array offers these key benefits:
· Robust surge and ESD protection gives design engineers the utmost confidence that their designs will meet or exceed all regulatory requirements associated with GR-1089, ITU, and YD/T telecommunications standards.
· Extremely low dynamic resistance of 0.1Ω provides for a 15 percent lower clamping voltage at 40A than other competitive solutions.
· Low capacitance of 3.8 pF (TYP) from each I/O to ground preserves signal integrity for high-speed, differential pair applications such as 1 GbE.
· Small (3.0 x 2.0 mm) µDFN-10 package saves precious board space and allows designers to route the traces directly underneath the device without the need for stub traces that could cause impedance mismatches.
· The SP2574NUTG TVS Diode Array is available in quantities of 3,000 in tape and reel packaging. Sample requests can be placed through authorized Littelfuse distributors worldwide.