New additions to 787-16XX line expands the functionality of WAGO's Electronic Circuit Breakers (ECBs). Recently added variants include 48 VDC, 12 VDC and NEC Class 2 models. These solid state devices provide highly accurate readings and feature fast-tripping characteristics. Advantages include:
- Resetting and switching of tripped channels via remote input
- Active current limitation on select models
- Push button LEDs and adjustable current via potentiometer
- Maintenance-free CAGE CLAMP® for reliable connectivity
- Clear marking via marking strips, WMB and WMB Inline markers
Free function-blocks, available for download also make it easy for 787-16XX modules to communicate seamlessly with most PLCs. A wide range of approvals including cULus and GL, make WAGO ECBs the ideal, integrated, cost-effective solution to extend the operating life of control systems.