AMETEK Programmable Power (www.amrelpower.com) has introduced its AMRELePower SPS Series of programmable, precision, medium-power DC power supplies. The SPS Series delivers reliable, low-noise performance, fast and precise programmability, and high-power density at an affordable price. AMREL ePower SPS Series has full-scale output voltages ranging from 10 Vdc (400 A max) to 800 Vdc (37.5 A max). Output power specifications range from 4 kW to 30 kW.
The SPS Series leads the industry in power density, delivering up to 15 kW at 20Vdc output and 12kW down to 10 Vdc output in a 3U package. Depending on the output voltage, a single 3U to 6U chassis can deliver 4 kW to 30 kW of power, and these chassis can easily be paralleled to achieve up to 150 kW of output power. Ideal for ATE system integration and testing, the ePower SPS mid-power programmable switching power supplies offer a full set of features:
- Fast load transient response provides protection from undesired voltage excursions
- Industry-leading voltage and current slew rates, both up and down, make the SPS Series a good choice for speed-critical applications
- Low RMS and p-p noise makes the SPS Series suitable for the most sensitive applications.
- Two modes: automatic constant voltage and constant current mode crossover Remote sense corrects for errors from line voltage drops
- State-of-the-art FET-based high-frequency switching technology provides ultra precise low-noise outputs, with exceptional load transient response.
- Built-in ultra-precision metering circuits make voltage and current measurements without external DMMs
Certified to UL/CSA 61010 and IEC/EN 61010-1 by a NRTL, CE and Semi-F47 Compliant.
The AMREL ePower SPS Series units are available 5-7 weeks after receipt of order.
Ametek Programmable Power
Part Number: SPS Series