SL Power Electronics announces the addition of the triple output MINT3110 to its high density, open frame AC/DC medical-grade power supply family. The MINT3110 family is ideal for medical applications in surgical and laboratory instruments requiring low leakage, multiple outputs and small footprint.
Surpassing the strict requirements of IEC 60601-1 3rd edition, the MINT3110 models feature:
- Power: 110W with forced air and 80W convection cooled
- Form factor: 2" x 4" x 1.3", ideal for 1U height and space constrained applications
- Universal Input: 90 - 264 VAC
- Outputs: 5/±12V, 5/±15V, 5/±24 V
- Control signals: PF/DC OK
- Lowest earth leakage current at 200µ amps in the market
- Class B Radiated EMI
- 2 MOPP (means of patient protection) safety
- Class I and Class II configurations
The triple output power capabilities eliminate cross talk and provide tightly regulated DC power in a variety of configurations that save user's costs by eliminating the need for numerous DC/DC converters. All three outputs are tightly regulated.
SL Power Electronics
Part Number: MINT3110