Rochester Electronics has re-introduced the popular LM family of linear products from Texas Instruments (National Semiconductor) as part of its Extension of Life® products and solutions.
National Semiconductor established itself as a linear leader with the introduction of the first monolithic voltage regulator in 1967 with the LM100. Rochester Electronics has Texas Instruments' approval to continue re-creating the linear LM Series to match original form, fit and function.
The devices listed below have since reached end-of-life, but are still used actively among military and defense applications. Rochester Electronics has the capability to continue the authorized manufacture of these devices through its Extension-of-Life solutions.
Linear products available through Extension-of-Life at Rochester Electronics include:
- LM108, 208, 308 - Operational amplifiers
- LM105, 205, 305 - Voltage regulator
- LMx06 - Voltage comparators
- LM112, 212, 312 - Operational amplifiers
- LM118, 218, 318 - Operational amplifiers
- LMx31 - Precision voltage to frequency converters
- LM161, 261, 361 - Differential comparators
- LM723 - Adjustable positive single output standard regulator
- LM741 - Operational amplifier . LM759 - Operational amplifier
These products can be manufactured in the traditional package and temperature range options as well as custom packages and temperature ranges if required. Rochester Electronics also has substantial inventories of finished devices and die/wafers of many other LM products not listed above.