Epoxies, Etc. develops a high performance two part silicone system. 50-1225 is designed for electronic packages that require good flow around components, high thermal conductivity, ability to sustain environmental extremes, and cushioning for sensitive components.
50-1225 is free of any flammable or toxic solvents and will cure in deep sections. It has a service temperature of -65 °C to 210 °C, and will not support or promote a flame.
- Highly flexible material will cushion electronics through aging and thermal cycling
- Low shrinkage during cure; it will not stress components
- Wide operating range (-65 to 210 °C); makes it suitable for many applications
- High thermal conductivity; will quickly transfers heat away from components
- Low flammability; does not support flame or produce toxic combustion by-products
- Samples are available and may be requested from our website: www.epoxies.com.
Part Number: 50-1225