Keysight Technologies, Inc. will demonstrate the new PA2201A IntegraVision Power Analyzer and other power test products at APEC 2015 EXPO, Booth 432, Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte, North Carolina, March 16 - 18. Keysight experts will demonstrate:
The Keysight IntegraVision power analyzer that makes it easy for R&D engineers who are designing and testing electronic power conversion systems to access dynamic views of current, voltage and power so they can see, measure and prove the performance of their designs.
The Keysight IntegraVision power analyzers are ideal for R&D engineers who want to quickly and interactively measure AC and DC power consumption, power conversion efficiency, operational response to stimulus and common AC power parameters such as frequency, phase and harmonics - all with 0.05 percent basic accuracy and 16-bit resolution. The power analyzer enables engineers to characterize power consumption under highly dynamic conditions with 5M samples per second digitizing speed and 2MHz bandwidth.
The IntegraVision power analyzer allows engineers to address multiple test scenarios with the flexibility of wide-ranging, isolated inputs up to 1,000 Vrms (Cat II). The instruments offer external sensor inputs and 2-Arms and 50-Arms direct current inputs, standard on all channels. The external sensor input supports current probes and transducers up to 10V full scale.
The IntegraVision power analyzer features a space-efficient footprint and allows engineers to:
- Visualize transients, in-rush current and state changes with a high-speed digitizer that captures voltage, current and power in real time
- Analyze power losses in the time and frequency domains using full Nyquist-based computations
- Gain new insights by viewing parameters on the large, high-resolution, touch-screen display
- Other demos will include:
- The new Keysight N6785A SMU and other modular SMU solutions provide visualization of current drain from nA to A - in one pass and via one picture - unlocking insights to deliver exceptional battery life
- The Keysight B2902A two-channel SMU, with a measurement range spanning femtoamps to Amps, easily characterizes devices such as DC-DC converters
- The Keysight B1506A power device analyzer, which can measure all power device datasheet parameters up to 3 kV/1500 A and also calculate power loss
- The Keysight DSOX4PWR power application software provides an easy way to make power measurements with the full analysis capability integrated into the Keysight InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes, quickly characterizes the reliability and efficiency of switching power supplies
- The Keysight N7020A power rail probe and the Keysight Infiniium S-Series Oscilloscope make power integrity measurements with mV sensitivity on noise, ripple and transients on DC power rails