Associated Power Technologies, Inc. (APT) has released the 7000 Series of AC power sources. The 7000 series features four models: the 7004 400 VA AC Power Source, the 7008 800 VA AC Power Source, the 7016 1.6 kVA AC Power Source, and the 7040 4 kVA AC Power Source. These full-featured AC Power Sources offer automation control and several enhanced features and protection circuits. The 7000 series includes a standard USB/RS-232 interface but is also available with optional Ethernet or GPIB interface.
Switch-mode technology and a direct coupled output make these sources light weight and efficient for use on the bench-top or in a rack mount. The graphic LCD display provides real-time data on the front panel and can easily monitor voltage, frequency, current, peak current, power and power factor simultaneously. The 7000 series also provides an easy-to-use local interface that allows operators to get tests up and running quickly. A front panel rotary knob can be used to adjust voltage or frequency during testing, the starting or ending phase angle of the output waveform, and simulate the effect of voltage surges and drops on your DUT for transient testing. All of these features combine to make the 7000 Series ideal for a variety of power applications.
- 50 built-in memory locations with 9 test steps can be linked to quickly store and recall test parameters for multiple product testing applications
- Surge/Drop features simulate voltage variations, brownouts and transient voltage conditions
- Adjust the starting and ending angle of the output waveform
- LCD display monitors voltage, current, peak current, power and power factor
- Adjustable delay time, ramp up time, and test duration
- Independent, adjustable high and low limits for voltage, current, frequency, power, and power factor
- Power Up feature configures the output relay for quick and efficient testing
- Constant current output with over current fold back feature
- Front panel lockout and password protection
- Standard USB/RS-232 interface with no charge optional Ethernet and GPIB interfaces available
- Rotary knob to adjust voltage and frequency on the fly
- CE Marked