E-Switch announces the RP8400 series illuminated square pushbutton switch. This switch is encased in a metal die cast housing for industrial strength durability. It offers multiple color options in a stylish design. The RP8400 series illuminated pushbutton switch is intended for the audio/visual, electrical housewares, floor care appliances, medical devices and white goods markets.
The RP8400 series illuminated pushbutton switch features a threaded panel mount and is sealed to IP65 ratings. It also has a long life expectancy, with 500,000 operating life cycles.
- Life Expectancy: 500,000 cycles at full load
- Contact Rating: 125mA @ 125VAC; 100mA @ 50VDC
- Contact Resistance (Initial Max): 50 mOhm
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000 Mohm min at 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 1,500 VAC RMS
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +85°C
- Operating Force: 350gf 150gf
- Contact Bounce: 10ms Max.
- Travel: 1.5mm 0.25mm
- Panel Cutout: 13.6mm diameter
- Panel Thickness Range: 1.5mm - 4.0mm
- Function: SPST, Off-(On) Momentary