The Power Sources Manufacturers Association (PSMA) is pleased to announce that a new slate of officers has been elected to lead its Board of Directors for the next two years. The new officers are Carl Blake (Transphorm, Inc.), Chairman; Jim Marinos (Payton America), President; Ernie Parker (Crane Aerospace and Electronics), Vice President; and Michel Grenon, Secretary/Treasurer (Gaia Converter Inc.).
"The work of PSMA has never been more critical to the advancement of power sources and their enabling technologies," said Carl Blake, PSMA's new Chairman. "The Association's critical work in producing its Technology Roadmap plus the influential work being carried out by PSMA committees including Nanotechnology, Packaging, Alternative Energy, Energy Harvesting and many others provides invaluable resources for our industry."
The twelve members of the Board are elected by the member company representatives to serve three-year terms, with four members rotating off each year. The four newly elected board members include: Carl Blake and Michel Grenon (each re-elected for a second three-year term); plus Ed Herbert, Independent Inventor and Don Woodard, Venable Associates. The full board of directors for the 2012-2012 membership is as follows:
- Carl Blake, Transphorm Inc. -Chairman
- Jim Marinos, Payton America, Inc. -President
- Ernie Parker, Crane Aerospace & Electronics, Inc. -Vice-President
- Michel Grenon, Gaia Converter, Inc. -Secretary/Treasurer
- Ed Herbert, Independent Inventor
- Steve Hogge, Power-One, Inc.
- Henry Lee, Murata Power Solutions
- John McManus, Lincoln International
- Steven Oliver, Vicor Corporation
- Eric Persson, International Rectifier Corporation
- Ang Thet Tu, Fairchild Semiconductor
- Donald Woodard, Venable Instruments