Central Semiconductor Corp.’s new CMLD2004 Series ofPICOmini™ surface-mount high-voltage dual diodes are rated at 300V (max) peak repetitive reverse voltage with a peak repetitive reverse current of 200mA (max) per device. In addition to the high-voltage specification, the CMLD2004 Series exhibits a respectable t rr of 50nS (max).
This next generation of smaller, higher density discrete semiconductors manufactured by Central is optimal for portable handheld electronic devices requiring superior performance and reliability in the smallest possible package. These PICOmini diodes in the SOT-563 package boast the same electrical specifications as the larger SOT-26 (CMXD2004) devices, but require less circuit board space.
The CMLD2004 Series high-voltage diodes are manufactured in five configurations:
- CMLD2004—two individual diodes, isolated in parallel
- CMLD2004A—two individual diodes with common anodes
- CMLD2004C—two individual diodes with common cathodes
- CMLD2004DO—two individual diodes, isolated with opposing anodes and cathodes
- CMLD2004S—two individual diodes, in series.
These devices also have a nominal profile of 0.58 mm and are SUBONE™ certified
For more information, visit www.centralsemi.com.