APEC 2013 will take place March 17 - 21, 2013 in Long Beach, CA.
TECHNICAL SESSIONS APEC 2013 continues the long-standing tradition of addressing issues of immediate and long-term interest to the practicing power electronic engineer. For more information visit our website or view the full Call for Papers.
Topics for papers of value to the practicing engineer are solicited in the following topic areas:
- AC-DC and DC-DC Converters
- Power Electronics for Utility Interface
- Motor Drives and Inverters
- Devices and Components
- System Integration
- Modeling, Simulation, and Control
- Manufacturing and Business Issues
- Power Electronics Applications
Important Dates Deadline for digest submission is July 9, 2012
- Notification that a submission was accepted or declined will be emailed no later than October 8, 2012.
- Final submission and registration will be accepted no later than November 19, 2012.
- At APEC 2013, the technical sessions will be given on March 19 - 21, 2013
- Upload your submission online at http://apec2013.e-papers.org no later than Monday, July 9, 2012.