Crouzet Switches' sub-miniature, double break switch is fitting in low voltage applications for auxiliary signaling contacts such as in contactors, miniature circuit breakers, disconnectors, timers, fuse holders, and lightning arrestor units.
· Max rating 5 A at 250 Vac
· Double break changeover switch (SPDT -form Za)
· Momentary or maintained function
· Rear, side or front outputs
· Wide choice of actuators for symmetrical mounting
· Compact size
· Maintained function/Bi-stable version
· Controlled by push/pull action on levers of various lengths
· Max operating temperature: up to 150 °C
Applications include valves and actuators, detection/switching units for positioning, pumps for level detection (with Bi-stable version), electrical equipment, and low voltage applications for auxiliary signaling contacts.