Littelfuse, Inc. has released the MACD-14 and MASM-14 Series, a high-precision extension of its reed switch product line. (The MASM-14 is the surface mount version of the MACD-14.) These reed switches have close-differential characteristics that benefit customer applications with space limitations and strict requirements for accuracy. In addition, the MACD-14 and MASM-14 Series allow circuit designers to enjoy enhanced layout and design flexibility.
The MACD-14 and MASM-14 Series offer these key features and benefits:
• Through-hole, surface-mount and custom forms provide layout and design flexibility
• Hermetically sealed switch contacts are not affected by harsh environments
• Close differential (low close/open hysteresis) provides precise switching for applications with limited space
• Switching capability of 200 Vdc at up to 10 Watts provides high load switching capability and flexibility in a compact package
• Available sensitivity range of 10-30 AT for high-accuracy performance under all operating conditions
Availability The MACD-14 reed switch and MASM-14 surface-mount reed switch are available in three different models and in minimum order quantities of 250. The MASM-14 is also available with tape and reel packaging.