E-Switch announces the TL6210 series tact switch, offering a host of features including: surface-mount termination, miniature footprint, and sealed to IP67 ratings. It also offers illumination, with LED colors that include red, green, yellow, blue, white, and a combination of red/green or green/yellow. Applications for this tiny illuminated switch include consumer electronics, medical devices, instrumentation, and more.
Specifications for the TL6210 series miniature tact switch include:
- Electrical Rating: 50mA @ 12VDC
- Electrical Life: 100,000 Cycles
- Mechanical Life: 100,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: 500mW
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MW Min. @ 100VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 250VAC for 1 min.
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Operating Force: 200 +/- 80 gf
- Travel: 0.45mm +/- 0.15mm
- Contact Arrangement: SPST
- Moisture Protection: IP67