A line of low-profile bridge rectifiers from Surge Components provide design engineers several advantages in terms of power management and height including a 30% lower profile than other brides in a similar class. These include:
· Thin single in-line package
· Glass-passivated chip junction
· High surge current capability
· High case dielectric strength (2500 VRMS)
· Plastic package has UL (Underwriters Laboratory) flammability classification 94V-O, matte tin-plated leads, solderable per J-STD-002, JESD22-B102 High temperature soldering guaranteed (solder dip 270 degrees, 10 seconds)
· Wide current range options (4A to 35A)
Applications for the GBJL/KBJL series include switching power supplies, home appliances, office equipment, industrial automation. The GBJL/KBJL rectifiers from Surge Components are ideally suited for office products, home appliances and switching power supplies.