North Atlantic Industries (NAI) announces the availability of its latest 3U, rugged cPCI power product - the 75PS4, ideally suited for harsh air, land and sea applications. This PICMG-compliant power supply provides up to 150 watts of power at up to 90% efficiency, has four outputs (+5 V, +12 V, -12 V to -15 V, respectively. It meets MIL-STD-704A-F and MIL-STD-1275, including operation during (+6 Vdc) Initial Engagement Surge.
Other Features include:
· Single slot 0.8" pitch, 3U package
· Reverse polarity protection
· Built-in Hold-up time up to 50 msec @ 150 W
· Integrated MIL-STD-461 EMI filtering
· IPMB compatible
· User programming interface using supplied GUI via USB port on front
The 75PS4 is customer programmable for power sequencing, output voltage and current limits. In addition, continuous background Built-in-Test (BIT) and I2C communication are supported.
Basic pricing configuration starts at $3,228 each in quantities of 100.