No screwdrivers needed! TOCOS America introduces a new line of Trimmer Potentiometers with Fingertip Knobs for quick and easy adjustment. All have Cermet Elements and are Sealed to withstand cleaning processes and harsh environments. Single-turn and Multi-turn models available.
TOCOS America, Inc., Schaumburg, IL
2-in-1 Transformer From Transtek Magnetics
- New technology for CCFL inverters.
- Symmetrical structure in primary and secondary with multi-slots for high-voltage distribution and inductance adjustment.
- Effectively controls two outputs.
- Efficient, compact, lower costs.
- Product available for delivery.
- Various models available.
IGBTs for SMPS Applications
- 600V and 1200V.
- Operation up to 150 kHz without current derating.
- Gate Drive Voltage similar to MOSFET.
- Product Range 10-100 Amp.
- Surface Mount & thru hole packaging.
Advanced Power Technology
Film Capacitor Replacement for Electrolytics
UNLYTIC® UL30 FILM CAPACITOR. The only direct replacement for electrolytic capacitors — with 10x the current density, 3x greater overvoltage protection, higher voltages, superior temp. range performance, 10yr. shelf life. With exclusive dry construction/nonpolar. For maximum performance and reliability in high power systems.
Buy MELCOR Heat Sinks Online www.melcor.com
MELCOR offers high fin density, bonded fin and extruded fin heat sinks with optional fan brackets and machined or solderable finishes. Custom designs, machining and protective coatings (anodize, chromate) available. ISO 9001. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-393-4178/Fax: 609-393-9461.
Ultra-Miniature High Voltage DC to DC Converters
Isolated high voltage with low ripple, low EMI/RFI and short circuit protection in a case size of only 0.125 cubic inches for models up to 5kV, and 0.615 cubic inches up to 10kV! The Q Series is available off-the-shelf.
EMCO High Voltage Corporation
CHECK US OUT
Power Electronics Product Marketplace
Designers of power supplies, motor drives, and other power electronic systems should direct their attention to these items. Whether your system handles microwatts or megawatts, these listings include products that will improve your designs. PETech also provides monthly product and technology information uniquely tailored for the power electronics industry. For more information, just circle the number on the Inquiry Card or contact the company via its Web site or phone number.
Through its Product Sections and feature articles PETech magazine brings you up-to-date on power electronics technologies. Here's a sample of what's coming up in October:
- Current Sensor ASIC Handles mA to kA.
- Solve “1842” Pulse-Skipping Oscillation Problems.
- Consumer-Oriented IGBT Module.
- Power Connector Selection Criteria.
- Optimize Inductor Selection.
We're Here to Help — Guaranteed
Want to participate in this Product Marketplace section? You can pick when you want the ad to run — we guarantee placement. Please contact:
West and Central States
Phone: (310) 547-1777
Fax: (310) 519-0809
East Coast and Canada
Phone: (703) 704-5672
Fax: (913) 514-9296