SolaHD introduced the next generation of its SHP Series of heavy-duty power supplies, now featuring an enhanced modular design that allows customers to configure up to 24 output voltage combinations ranging from 2Vdc to 60Vdc; along with a maximum of 4,920W of increased power capability per case; and intelligent modules that let customers choose between I2C or CANBUS/RS485 communications to monitor and control many attributes of the power supply.
- Single phase and three phase inputs
- End mounted intelligent fan (speed control/fault status)
- Voltage adjustment on all outputs (manual or I2C)
- Overload protection on all outputs
- Power factor correction (0.99 typ.)
- Configurable output UP/DOWN sequencing
- Configurable input and output OK signals and indicators
- Programmable voltage, current limit, inhibit/enable through I2C
In addition, Emerson's I2C GUI-based configuration software provides OEM's and end-users with the value-added feature of monitoring real time performance of the power supply.
Available accessories include: USB to PC adapter; mating connector kit for control and signals (J1); and mating connector kit for PC interface (J2).
Part Number: SHP