The ICT Digital Series DC power supply brings a new level of performance, functionality, and connectivity to the DC power market. The 1RU Digital Series is available with 12, 24 or 48VDC output. It provides an ideal DC power solution for wireless communications professionals who demand high efficiency and space-saving DC power systems for LMR, broadband, and network communications equipment including radios, repeaters, trunking systems, paging systems, RF amplifiers, microwave, WiMax, routers, bridges, multiplexers, and VOIP. The Digital Series is also ideal for industrial power applications including security systems, transportation, process control, DC in-building power, and automated manufacturing test systems.
It can provide1350 watts of output power in a 1RU rack mount chassis with 90 to 93% efficiency over a broad power range.
- Wide-ranging power factor corrected AC input saves energy.
- Output voltage and current limit can be easily and accurately adjusted using the Intelligent Power Control interface on the password-protected front panel.
- Optional factory-installed TCP/IP Ethernet option provides complete and easy-to-use remote monitoring and control of the power supply using its built-in web server.
- Optional factory-installed battery backup and LVD with adjustable voltage setpoints.
- Up to six Digital Series power supplies can be connected quickly and easily using the ICT Smart Parallel function to provide up to 8kW of output power.